1. Abolish the Federal Reserve and the IRS. This Central bank is killing us and the IRS is paying for it… with our own hard earned cash.
2. Null in void every last trade treaty that was designed to suck the jobs out of this country. Get out of NATO. Even the playing field.
3. Reign in the EPA and the over zealous organizations like OSHA.
4. Once the jobs start coming back, or new ones get created, start scaling down entitlement programs and heavily investigating abuses.
5. Repeal Obamacare.
6. Completely disband the TSA molesting agency, the useless FEMA, big brother DHS, the unconstitutional BATFE, and all those other government agencies that we really don’t need.
7. Eradicate every unconstitutional law ever made.
8. Try every politician who helped to write or voted for those unconstitutional laws for treason.
9. Put our money back on the gold standard and back under the authority of Congress.
10. Get out of all those wars.
11. No more foreign aid, it doesn’t hardly reach those in need anyway. Take care of our own first.
12. Raise money through tariffs, not so much through taxes.
13. Stop handing out grants for anything that does not greatly benefit the country. I could seriously care less about what frogs do, I have my own future generations to worry about.
14. No more loose fiscal policies period. No more spending more than what you earn.
15. Strip the criminal bankers and politicians who got us into this mess of their wealth and pay down the debt.
16. Get rid of the 501C3 church controlling program.
17. Discipline the police and humanize them. This police brutality, tazer ’em til they die mentality has got to stop.
18. Lift the restrictions off of herbal medicine. Chemical medicine has proven itself close to worthless, covering symptoms instead of curing the problem. Modern medicine is nothing more than a high profit business run by people who get rich when we get sick.
19. Legalize moonshine. The only reason its illegal is because its not taxed.
20. Stop forking out money to schools and police departments. Let them learn to be more fiscally responsible and live within their means. We have a lot of double dipping principals in this area. You know what, our kids were smarter in one room school houses than they are now in multi million dollar education centers.
21. No more student loans. If they don’t have the money, they don’t go to college.
22. Get rid of the no child left behind policy. Make public schools take tuition. In Ohio, the school tax is added onto the property tax, which has been deemed unconstitutional more than once, and therefore illegal, but still goes on to this day. If the public schools take tuition, then they can pay for themselves. Those who can’t pay tuition can home school their kids. Make it so that people can home school their kids with whatever text books they can get a hold of instead of having to go through a school of any sort.
23. Ban all those toxic chemicals being added into our food everyday.
24. Ban the use of so many chemicals being put in our water.
25. Stop chemtrails.
26. Unless someone is doing something that is actually hurting someone else, leave people the heck alone!