I don’t know, maybe I’m just old fashioned and the changing times just don’t set well with me. So I decided to compile a humorous list of things I find irritating.
1.If someone is stupid enough to actually attempt suicide in order to gain attention for themselves, do they really need to be in the gene pool?
2. Drop the drama. Nobody really cares about the bad soap opera you made your life into.
3.If I hear another spoiled little brat complain about having to do chores… oh, I just want to backhand those whiny, disrespectful mouths!
4. I have no sympathy for self inflicted wounds and circumstances, not even my own.
5. Go ahead and keep smoking. Stop complaining about your health and why you have no spending money, my fellow coworkers.
6. Go ahead, keep eating junk food. When you are a diabetic, obese, and suffering from heart disease by the time you’re 25, don’t complain to me.
7. Don’t whine about losing your driver’s licence to drunk or reckless driving, I don’t want you driving either.
8. If the Illuminati wants to murder 95% of the Earth’s population, they can start with themselves.
9. To anyone who supports gun control: if in the event that I see someone commit a viscous crime against you ( armed robbery, rape, assault and battery, kidnapping, attempting to murder, etc.), because I respect your beliefs, I will not unholster my side arm to save you. Instead, I will call the police and wait until they arrive to give them a report. However, the thug(s) take one step toward me and I will blast him/her.
10. Weather people based in my area calling 2 inches of snow a cause for alarm. Really?
11. I still don’t see the big deal about designer clothes. I refuse to pay that much money for a lousy shirt.
12. I am not going to pay $300 for a mutt dog, I don’t care what cute thing you call it.
13. Lose some friggin’ weight people! It’s not that hard!
14. Fat girls who wear clothes way to small for themselves and their jelly rolls spill out all over.
15. When teens act like complete idiots just because they think that it makes them cool or cute. Many years ago I walked past two teenage boys about my age. One was blowing bubbles and rocking back and forth on one of those little storefront coin operated rides for little kids saying,” Pretty bubbles. Pretty bubbles”, as soon as he saw me. I kept my mouth shut because if I can’t say anything good, I shouldn’t say a darn thing. THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, AMERICA!
Hope you enjoyed a little humor. May God grant you laughter.