Upon coming home from work I was still in a satirical mood, so I thought I’d share some more humor with everybody. This also proves that I have way too much time to think at the factory. Please remember that this is a joke and not to be taken seriously.
There are so many different predictions about what will happen on the 21st. Nabiru (however its spelled), asteroid impact, mega volcano erupting, zombie apocalypse, and the polar shift just to name a few. Most could happen at any time, a lot are just over the top. Best of all, no one can agree which disaster of extinction proportions is going to be the Doomsday crisis. Will it be one or a combination of several? Will it be another Y2K? Just to be a good sport, I decided to make up a few humorous suggestions of my own.
1. Nukano. Imagine a big bunch of uranium near an active fault line being breached by molten lava on it’s way up? Nuclear Volcano!
2. Planet Earth being thrown off course by Nabiru or some other space body with a serious gravity field. Who needs to be blown to kingdom come by a comet? A little too close to the sun and our goose is cooked! Great idea for a Sci-Fi movie.
3. Global domination by North Korea. You never know, comrade. It would definitely suck.
4. Nukano #2. What if the melted down fuel rods of a nuke plant, say Fukushima, burned straight through the ground and broke into the magma layer? BOOM shakka lakka lakka!
5. The accidental release of a virus that is half rabies and half common cold. A super spreadable bug that is darn near impossible to treat once the symptoms appear that can sometimes take months to incubate. Lovely.
6. I should be having PMS around that time, does that count as a mega crisis?
Now you see what happens when I work on a Saturday. Haha I hope you enjoyed a little laughter. May God grant you all peace.